The MATRIX is a series of horizontal multistage centrifugal electric pumps. With an operating flow rate of up to 25 m3/hr and heads of up to 70 m, the compact Ebara MATRIX series of pumpsets are ideal for transfer of water and clean liquids in washing and industrial plant applications.
(Pressure boosting units used in industrial, heating, and cooling applications)
The Ebara MATRIX pumps are ideal pressure boosting units used in industrial, heating and cooling applications. Their construction is strong and compact, and can operate in a pressure range of up to 10 bar.
Manufactured by: Ebara Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Size range: G1,G11/4", G11/2", G2"
- Range: MATRIX 3-5-10-18
- Flow range: 0- 25 m3/hr
- Head range: 0- 70 m
- Pressure range: 0-10 bar
- Material of construction: pump casing - AISI 304; impeller - AISI 304; shaft - AISI 304
- Operating temperature of liquid: -15°C to +110°C Applications
- Industrial washing
- Pressure boosting units
- Industrial plants
- Distribution and treatment of water
- Heating and air conditioning
- Cooling and chiller
- Irrigation Key Features
- Strong and compact construction
- Available in various versions and models