MD series of leak-proof compact magnetic drive seal-less pumps eliminate the need for seal replacement. Ideal for built-in applications such as medical equipment, analysers, constant-temperature baths, and surface treatment equipment for chemical feeding.
(Leak-proof compact magnetic drive pumps)
High-quality compact magnetic drive pumps, the MD series are driven by a pair of magnets which are incorporated in the impeller and motor shaft. The seal-less pump structure eliminates shaft seals such as conventional mechanical seals as the pump chamber is shielded by the casing and the impeller is operated by the magnets. The combined coupling torque of the drive magnet and impeller magnet gives sufficient driving power against the motor torque.
Manufactured by: Iwaki Co. Ltd., Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Head range: 1-11.7 m
- Flow range: 8-135 l/min
- Material of construction: front casing - GFRPP; impeller - GFRPP; bearing - PTFE; spindle - alumina ceramic Applications
- Used by OEM in various medical equipment, analysers, constant temperature baths and surface treatment equipment for chemical feeding Key Features
- Highly durable and compact structure
- Modular design and low maintenance cost
- GFRPP construction (glass fibre reinforced polypropylene)
- Seal-less pumps; free from leaks and the need for seal replacement
- Highly corrosion resistance
- Low maintenance