Designed for high performance and application-orientation, the IX series of metering pumps from Iwaki caters to a wide-range of precise chemical dosing applications found in water treatment, chemical processing industries, pharma, and dyeing.
(Electromagnetic metering pumps for viscous liquid handling)
The Iwaki IX series of metering pumps are designed with a high compression pump head design. Engineered to handle viscous liquid transfer in an efficient and eco-friendly way, the IX series are capable of dosing chemicals in a very narrow pre-determined range. These pumps are designed to operate with flow ranges of 0.001-2.5 l/min and pressure ranges of 0.4 to 1.0 mPa.
Manufactured by: Iwaki Co. Ltd., Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction (with options): pump head - PVDF; diaphragm - PTFE coated EPDM; valve - alumina ceramic
- Flow range: 0.001-2.5 l/min
- Pressure range: 0.4-1.0 MPa Applications
- Water treatment to chemical process industries
- Suitable in pharma applications
- Batch process
- Dyes and intermediate Key Features
- Wide turn down ratio (1:750)
- Viscous liquid transfer
- Precise chemical dosing
- Energy saving