Yamada split manifold configuration is optional for NDP-5, DP-10, NDP-10, DP-15, NDP-15, NDP-20, NDP-25 which feature a unique, patented air valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life.
Split manifold pumps
(Multiple inlet and outlet configuration pumps)
These light-weight, split manifold double diaphragm pumps are designed such that the inlet and outlet ports can be configured to multiple combinations. They are ideal in applications where two similar or specific gravity fluids need to be pumped or combined, such as mixing two fluids. Moreover, if you need to pump two separate colours of ink into two separate locations and want to use a single supply and return pump within the process then a dual suction/dual discharge split manifold pump is the ideal solution.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Port sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Construction: Polypropylene, Aluminium, or Stainless Steel
- Modes of operation:
- Dual suction/dual discharge
- Dual suction/single discharge
- Single suction/dual discharge Key Features
- Explosion Proof
- Split manifold
- Seal less, no coupling or motor
- Self-priming capability
- Varied material of construction
- Inlets and outlets can be configured in multiple ways making it ideal for pumping or blending two different solvents
- Operated by compressed air therefore intrinsically safe in hazardous operating conditions
- Constant pumping efficiency over time with lesser maintenance
- Requires no lubrication
- No worry of leakage
- Allows for high suction lift even at dry start-up and with heavier fluids