Yamada AD-10 to AD-50
(Pulsation dampener for AODD pumps)
The Yamada Pulsation Dampener, AD series are used to prevent pulsation intrinsic to double diaphragm pumps. The AD is installed in the discharge line and decreases the pulse action of the fluid caused by the reciprocating action of the pump. The AD will prevent vibration and protects pipes, filters, metering gauges and flow meters. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Size range: 3/8-2"
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Material of construction (with options): body - polypropylene/kynar/cast iron/stainless steel/aluminum; diaphragm - neoprene/buna N/EPDM/viton/teflon/hytrel/santoprene Applications
- Used in systems where smooth discharge flow is required Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate