(Air-operated dispenser valve)
The Yamaha KGK air-operated dispenser valve can discharge precise, preset, quantities of grease or adhesives. Suitable for industrial operations, the KGK can be controlled either manually, or via a solenoid. An automatic fluid metering valve for industrial applications. Controlled by air, either manually or automatically, with a solenoid valve. This unit is suitable for applications requiring an automatic metered distribution of grease or adhesives etc.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Pressure range: 0.2-0.7 MPa
- Size range: 1/8 inch
- Metering range : 0.3-100 ml Applications
- Discharges preset amount of grease or adhesives by single acting trigger or pneumatic 3 port valve Key Features
- Can be operated manually or automatically
- Material of construction: pump casing - stainless steel
- Dispenses precise quantity of grease, adhesives, etc.