Yamada's air-powered double diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature a unique, patented air-valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximize uptime and increase profitability.
(Air Operated Double Diaphragm AODD pump)
This compact light-weight submersible pump from Yamada is a very popular model and can be used in a variety of applications and often inside process machines. The NDP-15 has very competitive performance and a host of value-added features such as self-priming, dead-head operation, and more.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Size range: 1/2"
- Material of construction (with options): body - polypropylene/kynar/aluminum/groundable acetal/stainless steel; diaphragm - neoprene/buna N/santoprene/teflon/hytrel
- Pressure range:7 bar (maximum)
- Flow range: 15 l/min
- Head range: 70 m (maximum) Applications
- Chemical transfer, blending, and filling, solvent cleaning, dewatering, loading and unloading of chemicals Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate