(Air Operated Double Diaphragm AODD pump)
Yamada's NDP-25 is a work-horse pump that can be used in a variety of applications. The NDP-25 has very competitive performance and a host of value-added features such as self-priming, dead-head operation, and more. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction (with options): body - polypropylene/aluminum/stainless steel/cast iron/kynar; diaphragm - neoprene/buna N/nordel/santoprene/teflon/viton/hytrel
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Size range: 1"
- Flow range: 49 l/min
- Head range: 70 m (maximum) Applications
- Chemical transfer, blending, and filling, solvent cleaning, dewatering, loading and unloading of chemicals Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate