(Light-weight pumps for low volume applications)
The palm-sized NDP-5 is a light-weight pump that is ideal for low volume process applications and can easily be fitted inside process machines or other equipment. Depending on the application, 5 different body materials are available. It has competitive performance and a host of value-added features such as self-priming, dead-head operation, and more.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Head range: 70 m (maximum)
- Size range: 1/4"
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Material of construction (with options): body: aluminum/SS316/polypropylene/groundable acetal/kynar; diaphragm - teflon
- Flow range: 3.4 l/min Applications
- Chemical transfer, blending, and filling, solvent cleaning, dewatering, loading and unloading of chemicals Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate