(Indirect Evaporative Cooling)
The HMX-IEC is an innovative sensible cooling solution. It uses HMX's DAMA module to provide 100% fresh, clean, and cool air. The HMX-IEC cools air sensibly (without the addition of moisture) and can be used to cool large spaces in industries such as: auto/auto ancillary, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, FMCG, and in spaces where addition of moisture is a problem.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: HMX), India
GET A QUOTE
The HMX-IEC is a stand-alone cooling unit that provides 100% fresh, clean, cool air through indirect evaporative cooling. Air is cooled without the addition of moisture - the HMX-IEC thus improves indoor air quality (IAQ) while maintaining comfortable conditions for people. The areas of application include cooling for factory sheds, kitchens (including ventilation), dining areas, warehouse, and fringes of large commercial establishments.
- Capacities: 1000-80000 CFM Key Features
- Customised solutions available
- BMS compatible control panel with optional variable speed drives
- DAMA technology @ core
- Creates more comfortable conditions for the work force and processes
- Excellent Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and no Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Can be used in locations which are humid
- Low supply air temperatures with no addition of moisture to the supply air compared to air washers
- Increased productivity of employees
- 100 percent fresh, clean, cool air
- Eco-friendly: no CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) are used, thus helping reduce GHGs (greenhouse gases); zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)