The Valstat V 300 is a compact, hand-held digital electrostatic charge meter designed to locate and measure the polarity and magnitude of surface voltage on stationary and moving objects.
Valence V 300 Static Charge Meter
(For measuring electrostatic charges)
The Valstat V 300 very sensitive; its resolution is 1 volt at the standard measurement distance of 2? (about 5 cm). The meter is designed to effectively measure the magnitude and polarity of the surface voltage with greater clarity and speed than what has been possible before. The V 300 is ideal for measuring electrostatic charges in plastic, paper, packaging, textile, food, pharmaceutical, electronic, and other industries.
GET A QUOTE
- Range: +/- 19.99 kV at 50 mm from object
- Display: High resolution 3
- Accuracy: Typical maximum error is +/- 2% of reading
- Test actuation: On / Off push button
- Power supply: Standard replaceable 9 V battery.
- Reset: Causes the display to set zero
- Dimensions: 125 mm X 75 mm X 29 mm (L X B X H)
- Weight: 150 g
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to Indian standards, valid for 1 year
- Accessories: Grounding cord 2 m
- High sensitivity
- High resolution
- Easy to use
- Portable construction
- Can be used on a variety of substrates