TeraSpin cradles are made with Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) for long life and ease of handling.
(Cradles for drafting system)
Cradles discharge the important function of keeping the top apron in position over the rotating apron top roller so that fibres are effectively guided in the main draft zone. TeraSpin cradles are made with Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) for long life and ease of handling.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin)
GET A QUOTE
- Application: cotton, man-made fibres, wool and blends
- Can readily replace existing metal cradles
- Cleaner surface for smooth rotation of top aprons
- Design ensures gentle nipping and effective fibre control
- Lighter in weight as compared to sheet metal cradles
- Rigid and stable structure for use under mill conditions Variants
- For ring frame drafting (cotton and man-made fibres of up to 60 mm staple length, wool, and worsted spinning for up to 200 mm fibres): OH 62, OH 131, OH 121, and OH 554
- For roving frame drafting for cotton and man-made fibres of up to 60 mm staple length: OH 514, OH 534, OH 524
- No danger of deformed cradles being used (unlike metal cradles susceptible to deformation)
- Existing range of spacers can be used on the cradles
- Consistent quality