Cradles discharge the important function of keeping the top apron in position over the rotating apron top roller so that fibres are effectively guided in the main draft zone. TeraSpin Smart cradles are made from fibre-reinforced polymer material for improved dimensional stability, long lives, and ease of handling.
(Cradles for drafting systems)
TeraSpin's newly developed Smart cradles (patent pending) for ring frames give better yarn quality. These high quality components have fibre reinforced polymer bodies that ensure complete dimensional stability and can readily replace existing metal cradles. TeraSpin Smart cradles (both short and medium) ensure an overall improvement in the performance of drafting systems.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin)
GET A QUOTE
- Maintains consistent apron nip position and yet adjusts for any fluctuations in apron length (patent pending)
- Smooth rotation of apron around the cradle
- Minimum contact area minimises friction during apron rotation
- Robust fibre reinforced polymer body, suitable for tough mill conditions Variants
- For ring frames: OH S 168
- For roving frames: OH P 110 and OH P 310
- Improved dimensional stability with fibre reinforced polymer material
- Longer apron working life
- Reduced yarn imperfections because distance between apron nip and front roller nip remains constant
- Easy apron removal and mounting during maintenance