TeraSpin high performance spindle and inserts are well proven in design and widely accepted by spinning mills and spindle manufacturers. Millions of spindles are in operation across the globe.
Spindles and Inserts
(Precision spinning spindle and inserts)
TeraSpin's high speed spindles are known for their sturdy construction and energy efficiency. Millions of spindles are in service around the world. Complete spindles are available in a variety of configurations and for auto-doffing system. TeraSpin HF 100 inserts are next generation high performance, high speed inserts. The HF 100 insert, with approximate 20 percent lesser oil content, is designed to run at 25000 RPM (mechanical). TeraSpin offers complete spindles with HF 100 inserts.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Application: suitable for ring spinning and doubling frames for cotton, man-made fibres, wool, and blends Key Features
- Buffer spring support below footstep bearing for cushioning axial loads
- Differential cone angles to support hydrodynamic lubrication between spindle blade and footstep bearing
- Two point contact; at footstep and neck bearing to minimise friction
- High speeds of up to 25,000 rpm (mechanical)
- Compact neck bearing to enable smaller wharve diameter
- Flexible centring sleeve prevents undue wear and tear
- Helical coil spool for damping lateral movement Variants
- Variants 160/170/180/190/210 mm lift with minimum 18.5 mm wharve dia.
- HF 21 (up to 20000 RPM, mechanical)
- HF 1 (up to 22000 RPM, mechanical)
- HF 100 (up to 25000 RPM, mechanical)
- Low noise
- Low energy consumption
- Very steady even at high spindle speed supports
- Ensures lower vibrations
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Self centering ensures concentric running