TeraSpin top rollers ensure consistent output quality, reliable performance and long service life.
(Top rollers for drafting systems)
Each top roller is manufactured such that the clearance between hardened arbour and shell is
perfectly matched with appropriately sized double row steel balls. The top rollers made for ring
frames and speed frames are injected with just the right amount of special grease – TRG 5.
The ends are fitted with a uniquely designed seal to prevent leaks while in operation.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Application: cotton,man-madefibres,wool, and blends Key Features
- Lubricated with special grease TRG 5
- Effective U-type seal
- Through hardening of axle and outer shells
- Sturdy double row ball bearing Variants
- Worsted spinning ring frames: LP 314/LP 316
- Roving frames: LP 315/LP 317
- Ring frames: LP 302/LP 303/LP S (with polymer sleeves)
- Consistent quality output
- Smooth trouble-free operation under mill conditions
- Long re-lubrication intervals reduce maintenance
- No ingress of foreign particles
- Higher load bearing capacity