Manufactured by Xetma Vollenweider, the X-plore XCS shearing machine is suitable for all kind of carpets and floor coverings. Designed for top performance and precision even with heavy materials with very dense pile, the X-plore XCS ensures optimum preparation of the pile prior to shearing for all kinds of applications.
Xetma's Vollenwinder shearing machines produce the best shearing results and maximum service life due to their unique design. Xetma Vollenweider offers individual finishing lines – optimised for both performance and quality. They have good noise suppression due to special bearings of shearing cylinder and holding of the ledger blade guarantees maximum running smoothness. These shearing lines have up to 6 shearing heads for two sides shearing which permits high shearing speeds.
Manufactured by: Xetma Vollenweider GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: shearing of all kinds of woven and tufted carpets, needle felts and artificial turfs Key Features
- Robust design for a long service life of the machines
- Lines from 1.60 m to 5.6 m fabric width
- Complete shearing lines with up to 6 shearing heads
- Heavy duty shearing units for top performance and precision, even with heavy materials and with dense pile
- Best shearing results, maximum serviceable life, high shearing speeds and maximum running smoothness