Industrial solvent reclaimers that are suitable for distilling and recovering solvents from washings (solvent or water), polluted by substances such as inks, oils, fats, resins, or pigments.
IRAC Solvent Distillation
IRAC solvent distillation reclaimers are available in capacities ranging from 18-500 l as well as in automatic and semi-automatic varieties. This eco-friendly product is designed for pure solvent recovery - solvents recovered can be reused in the process, thus providing savings and quick RoI based on the investment. Manufactured under strict quality control, in accordance with CE and ATEX, IRAC solvent reclaimers undergo extensive safety testing.
Manufactured by: Irac Tech S.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel
- Capacities: 18-500 l Key Features
- Semi-automatic and automatic options available
- Suitable for solvent recovery from washings contaminated by substances such as inks, oils, fats, resins or pigments
- Models suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 are available
- Entirely automatic working cycle based on temperature setting and timed end of the cycle
- Special safety device to stop an eventual exothermic reaction in case of wrong settings
- Oil temperature control, distillate temperature control, motor-fan (air condenser) control
- Pure solvent recovery. Recovered solvents can be reused in the process
- Faster paybacks for a given investment
- Environment friendly