Valstat® VC series electrostatic charging systems are compact, sturdy and efficient. Electrostatic charging systems are designed to be used with ± 20 kV, ± 40 kV, ± 60 kV Valstat® PC series high voltage generators. Static generators give stable high voltage DC output even under severe conditions. Together they form an ideal solution for creating a controlled level of static charges that provide temporary bonding between the materials.
Manufactured by: Valence Electrons Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
Valstat® VC linear static charging electrodes are available in two variants; point static chargers and linear static charging bars. Point charging electrodes are suitable for localised charging, edge pinning, in mould labelling applications while linear charging bars are used in stacking, pinning applications. With precision becoming a priority than a luxury in production processes, electrostatic charging systems, a combination of series charging electrodes and series high voltage generators, provide a simple solution for a range of industrial applications.
- ± 20 kV, ± 40 kV, ± 60 kV series high voltage generators (Available in 30 W, 60 W, and 120 W configurations)
- Stable high voltage DC output even under severe conditions
- 3 metres interconnecting high voltage cables
- 230 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase input
- Stable HV output, with built in current limit
- Compact, dust-proof, and rugged construction
- Easy installation and start up
- No maintenance, except for periodic cleaning
- Ideal for creating controlled level of static charges
- Provides simple electrostatic solution for obtaining precision in production processes
- Predefined positive or negative supply with variable output is available
- Equipped with spark detection and auto trip feature