Valstat® PB 10 passive static discharge brushes are made of 35 micron fibres with controlled resistivity. When positioned very close to fast-moving paper and films, a Valstat® static discharge brush will minimise electrostatic charges. Being passive static discharge elements that require no power, these are ideally suited for many low cost applications.
Valstat® Passive Discharge Brush
(No chance of scratches on the web even if brush fibre is in contact)
The passive discharge brushes are made of filaments that are very soft extremely durable. Thus, there are no chances of scratches on the web even if brush fibres are in contact with the web. These are non-powered and perform more efficiently when the electrostatic charge on the web is high. Being passive static discharge elements that require no power, these are ideally suited for mounting in explosive environments.
A Valstat® static discharge brush, positioned very close or just about touching the charged web will minimise the electrostatic charge from the substrate and send it to ground. Valstat® passive discharge brushes can be combined with Valstat active static eliminating bars to provide a potent static elimination tool for virtually any web-fed application.
Manufactured by: Valence Electrons Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of up to 50ºC
- Supplied with mounting brackets
- 100 mm to 3500 mm effective length
- Controlled resistivity fibres
- Powder coated, extruded Aluminium housing
- Soft (but robust, minimal fiber breakage) will not scratch the substrate
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Easy installation/retrofit
- No maintenance, except periodic cleaning