The TeraSpin Smart Yarn Catcher addresses the need of spinners for a user-friendly yarn clamping device on every ring frame spindle.
Smart Yarn Catcher
(User-friendly yarn clamping)
Accumulation of residual yarn on ring frame spindles at the end of every doff has been a perennial problem for the spinning industry. The accumulated residual yarn is not only a waste of material but also needs to be manually cleaned, which involves many man-hours and also affects the productivity of the ring frames.
Continuous innovation is TeraSpin's hallmark. TeraSpin has developed a Smart Yarn Catcher that is self-cleaning. The residual yarn left behind after every doff is expelled by centrifugal forces - putting an end to a major pain area in the operation of ring frames!
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Automatic opening and closing of clamping faces with change in spindle speed
- Clamping faces open at 10500 rpm
- Clamping faces close at 4000 rpm
- Firm grip of yarn between upper and lower clamping faces which can align precisely with each other due to unique mechanism
- Nylon cutter for yarn cutting
- Minimum yarn used for clamping
- No accumulation of residual yarn – the flat annular clamping faces enable the clamped yarn to move out of device easily by centrifugal forces
- No cleaning of residual yarn – less labour hours
- Reduced start-up breaks
- Improved ring frame productivity
- Very long service life