Exhaust air contains suspended particles of dust and fibre. As manufacturing processes may emit high quantities of both these particles, it is necessary to filter the air at regular time intervals. Luwa's Automatic Panel Filter ensures this.
Automatic Panel Filter
Luwa's Automatic Panel Filter cleans the suspended fibres and dust from the air. It uses about 70 percent less space on the floor compared to conventional solutions. Optimised for energy conservation, the Luwa Automatic Panel Filter ensures the removal of fibre and dust that is continuously released in the air of a work zone.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, blends, synthetics
- Application: for traditional textiles and non-wovens
- No filter chamber necessary
- Up to 70% smaller floor space compared to conventional drum or tube filters
- Low pressure loss through measures for pressure recycling
- Energy optimised extraction
- Static filter cells guarantee good sealing