Zimmer Magnoroll with the Zimmer Magnet-System (patented) and the electro-magnetic roller, provides high quality coating for perfect uniform liquid, paste, lacquer, and foam application. This can be achieved on different substrates such as textiles, paper, foil, nonwoven, fiber glass, tissues, and innovative materials with different application amounts in web widths up to 5600 mm.
Magnoroll Coating System
Depending on the technological requirements, the Zimmer Magnoroll modular system can be equipped with 1 or 2 rotary screens with magnet blade squeegee technology, magnet roll direct coating, low-add-on, knife coating, MAGNOJET slot nozzle application device, and/or VARIOPRESS.
Manufactured by: J. Zimmer Maschinenbau GmbH, Austria
GET A QUOTE
- Web widths up to 5600 mm
- Application range: full surface coating, dot coating, printing, impregnation, dyeing with liquid, paste, and foam for spunlace and needle-punch non-wovens Key Features
- Zimmer Magnet-System (patented)
- Modular system in combination of one or two screen printing aggregates, magnet roll direct coating, low add-on, knife coating, MAGNOJET slot nozzle or Variopress depending on technological requirements
- High quality coating results with perfect uniform liquid, paste, lacquer and foam application
- Wide application areas
- Flexible and easy to change the applicators