Textile manufacturing processes generate a lot of fibre waste. Disposal of this waste can be a cumbersome process if not done properly. Luwa's Fibre Separator ensures proper separation of fibres and dust before disposal.
Fiber Separators by Luwa are tailor-made solutions to handle fibre disposal for small, as well as large quantities. It segregates the fibres and dust before disposal, thus avoiding clogging. The operation is a continuous process and is designed to automatically maintain its consistency.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Smaller waste quantities can be pressed directly into a waste bag, for disposal
- Larger quantities are preferably discharged into a container, into a silo or into the filling hopper of a bailing press Technical details
- Raw material: cotton, blends, synthetics
- Application: for textiles and nonwovens
- Smaller waste quantities allow a better use of silo capacity
- Disposal without dust emission
- The integrated control permits also autonomous operation
- Continuous or pressure controlled operation
- Intermittent feeding is possible