Bastian combined circumferential and axial drive Master Roll Winder BWT 203-20 with integrated cross-cutting and engaging system.
Master Roll Winder BWT 203-20
Specific features of the combined circumferential and axial drive Master Roll Winder Bastian BWT 203-20 are the integrated cross-cutting and engaging system. This engaging system ensures a faultless start of the web from the first layer on the steel core, minimising material loss. The combined circumferential and axial drive allows an optimum hardness of the big rolls without stressing the material, especially on the core.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for spunlaced non-wovens
- Material width up to 5500 mm
- Winding diameter up to 3200 mm
- Production speed up to 750 mpm Key Features
- Integrated cross cutting and engaging system
- Combined circumferential and axial drive
- In horizontal-slide-winder configuration the finished master roll is transferred automatically from the winder to a dwell and stock position. From there the master roll is lead into the unwinding section of the Slitter Rewinder
- Faultless start of the web from the first layer on the steel core, minimising loss of material
- Optimum hardness of the big rolls without stressing the material especially on the core