Rotary Air Filters from Luwa are the ideal solution to dust and fibre removal in textile manufacturing units. They are easy to install and maintain, with no specific pre-requisities of space or infrastructure of the work floor.
Rotary Air Filter
(Removal of dust and fibre from manufacturing units)
Textiles and nonwovens manufacturing gathers a lot of dust and fibres which get caught up in the exhaust. If not removed properly, the can pose a great risk to the facility. Luwa's Rotary Air Filters are air engineering units that effectively remove dust and fibres.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, blends, synthetics
- Application: for traditional textiles and nonwovens Key Features
- Automatic cleaning of the filter drum with a suction device
- Controlling of the cleaning process by differential pressure guards
- One filter mat per drum segment shortens the maintenance time
- It can be installed with pre-fabricated housing or in a walled room
- Excellent cleaning effects
- Short installation time
- Easy maintenance