The twin concept draw-frame is based on independent draw frame modules with common elements. Only elements without a negative influence on efficiency, such as control cabinet, control screen, operator platform, and filter are shared.
(Twin breaker draw-frame)
Conventional double head draw frames have a very poor efficiency. A standstill on one side stops the production on the other side as well. This is not the case with the Truetzschler TWIN concept. Here the fault-free side continues with regular production. On a conventional draw frame with a single efficiency of 85%, only 72% are actually realised. With the TD 9T, the single efficiency factors can be multiplied: depending on the size of the installation, one to two drafting heads can thus be eliminated.
Manufactured by: Truetzschler India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- 4 over 3 drafting rollers with pressure bars
- Pneumatic load, separately controllable for each top roll
- Pneumatic threading aid
- Self-adjusting lap monitoring
- All creel versions
- Coiler plate with hydro polished tube
- Jumbo cans of 1200 mm dia
- Higher efficiency as a result of independent heads
- Space savings
- Higher production due to Jumbo cans
- Flexibility - as single head also available